The Estuary Program coordinates the State of the Bay Symposium to provide an opportunity for stakeholders to interact and share environmental policy and management successes, report the latest monitoring and research findings, and illuminate the challenges facing Galveston Bay.
11th State of the Bay Symposium in 2020
The next symposium will take place on January 22–23, 2020 at the Moody Gardens Hotel and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas.
- NEW! 11th State of the Bay Symposium Program Agenda
- Registration is now open!
- $199 regular registration rate
- $60 student rate
- $250 onsite registration the day of the symposium
- Call Moody Gardens at (888) 388-8484 with the block name “State of the Bay Symposium” to make room reservations.
If you have questions, please contact Cynthia Clevenger at (281) 486-1245 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call our main number at (281) 218-6461.
Abstracts from the 2020 11th State of the Bay Symposium